Welcome to Padlet legal
We want you to use Padlet knowing that your data is safe with us. We have put together some resources here to explain the policies that apply to your use of Padlet. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
- The Terms page provides an overview of the terms that govern your usage of Padlet Service
- The Content Policy page explains what can and cannot be posted on Padlet
- The Trademark Guidelines page provides some do’s and dont’s around the usage of Padlet’s branding
- The Data Processing Addendum page lists the terms that apply when Padlet acts as a processor under the GDPR, including standard contractual clauses (SCCs) for international personal data transfers
- The Sub-processors page provides a list of our sub-processors under GDPR, and a way for you to get notified if/when we add a new sub-processor